Friday, March 16, 2012

Tired Holiday !

WHAT ? 2012 1st semester holidays are going to the end !
What am I doing during this holidays ? Hmph..
Think back ! :D

Well , 
Friday (The day after test) - I had a Mr. Oun camp at Chung Hua Miri. This camp are going until Monday , which is 12nd March. :D 
Tuesday - I rest in my house , because of too tired ? Hmph... > < Me didn't go for choral speaking practice because... Hehe ! Saya kena Color Guard itu punya flag HIT ! Wow ! Really hurt me ! T,T Oh ya ! I go for dental too ! > <
Wednesday , Thursday - Oh yeah , I'm going to a camp which call "Chinese Camp" ? Me didn't go for morning activity because I LOVE CHCS ! So , I go for Choral Speaking practice !! LOL !! But I think the camp are quite boring.. I done the activity until I'm going to sleep. 
Well , sure got photo will upload afterward ! :D 
Today is Friday , camp are going to the end , Choral Speaking announced that the competition are going to postpone ! YEAH ! Then , we had more time to practice ! Keep it up , don't too down ! :D and also I'm going to help to decorate our band room ! :D Tomorrow morning continue to decorate it ! Yea ~ xDD

Tomorrow , my church are going organised an activity call "Amazing Race" ~ Yeah ! All people are welcomed ! Start from 1.30 pm until 5.00 pm , we will start our journey at Hwai En Methodist Church ! :D Come come , sure fun ! :D
Sunday , someone make appointment from me to go Merdeka Mall for movie ! Hmph , my house at Boulevard and do you think my dad will allow me to go ? Hmmph... > < Maybe , I should say sorry to you ! Wakaka... 

My holidays ended at here ! Not so much time in play ! Kinda sad.. :( Never mind , still have the second holidays , which is on May ! Wakakaka... So , bye readers. :D Next time come again xD

Written By , Joey Ling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment