Thursday, March 22, 2012

When School Reopen...

Yay ! It... School Reopen Day ! ( Is it happy ? > < )
Test paper had return back , I'm not going to see my result !
Because my result toooo... BEAUTIFUL !

THIS... IS... MY... RESULT !
OMG , I really cant see my result with my two eyes !
I really cant think that my all subject FAILED ??????
Haha ! Luckily I'm thinking positively ! Bluek !!! xDD
I really cant think that where should I take place in class... Die chin chin ! > <

Well , I'm going busy in this March and April !!
Choral Speaking competition ? Band Nat Comp ? Concert ? Hong Kong Competition ?
Wow ! I'm fully booking in my schedule ~ Aww... xDDD
I'm quite loving this busy life ... Am I stupid ? :DDDD
I enjoy in my life...
BUT...
someone are going to force me to stop my activity !
Why ? Actually I don't know why you should do this ? Hmmph...
I love my activity , why should you stop me to do my thing ?
Just because I cant accompany with you then you are going to stop my activity ?
Hey , I hate this !!!! Please leave me alone forever !!!!
Please respect my choice !!!! If you really care me...
Is this ANGRY BIRDS really ANGRY ? :DDDD

Actually in this March I'm going become ANGRY BIRD ????!!!!!
Someone think that she very very very PRO ????
What larh ? I'm going to kill you as well... :DDDD
When I'm talking , she said me noisy , my sound kinda make people annoying...
Well , I heard it and keep it in my mind
This few days , I'm quiet ! But , you are still saying me ????
Can you please use your brain to think what you should talk before you saying me ???
Your sound also make people annoying !!!!
So , can you stop saying other people ? Walao larh !!!!
Another thing... Make me WALAO too...
Why you guys keep saying me ???
Did you make anythings wrong ???
Why ???
I really don't know how to say...
Ish !
Bye readers... I'm going to emo ! : (

Written By , Joey Ling : (

2 comments: